Saturday 26 May 2012

Oh God.

I know I haven't been posting for a while, but everytime I open the computer I forget all about Blogger and I go straight to this game called: Realm of the Mad God.

It's a really cool game that is like, when you create a character and if you die...you DIE. Like permanent death. Like create a new character die. This is such an exhilarating, frustrating game. It's really sad when you have gottten to the max level (which is 20), you've got really good weapons, and you've wasted hours of time in this one little game, then you get killed by a weird swarm of vampire bats thing because you did not bring enough potions...and I feel like exploding. But, that is what is so fun about this game, you have to survive as long as you can so you get awesome weapons as you level up.

This is a picture of me, just freshly killed :(

You would not believe how addicting this game this is (to me).

So if you decide to play this game, link are below here:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Wild_Shadow/realm-of-the-mad-god

That website^^ is where I play my main character. While this one:

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

Is where I play my second character. But I think the second link is the official one. Do as you like.

Just a friendly warning, if you are not planning on wasting real money for game money, do not buy anything for gold in the Nexus if you are just planning on creating a character and then dying quickly, 'cause you don't earn gold, because you have to buy it. Okay.

That's enough jabbering.

No comments: