Saturday 1 September 2012

I'm back, for an hour.

Wow. I haven't updated this blog for a while now.. I don't know what it is but it seems like I'm busy all the time.. Even though I just lie on my bed an sleep all day. Not entirely true, I have school and its really taking up most of my time.. Okay, enough talking for now, and..... more talking about things that I like talking about.

Wow. I think I got nothing.
Wait...

Yes I do

Five Flavors of Dumb by Anthony John
I think its by Anthony John..I don't really remember okay?

Anyway I saw my friend reading this book in Science class and I asked her if I could borrow the book just because it looked cool. She brought it on Monday this week and I didn't really read it until the next day and when I did, I really was interested at what happens in the book. I finished it that same day.

I assume that's Piper on the cover, I mean who else would it be?
My review...or something about Five Flavors of Dumb (if you're thinking about reading it)

Five Flavors of Dumb is about an eighteen year old girl named Piper and she gets the to be the manager of her school's new hottest band, Dumb. Piper only have one month to get Dumb a paying gig and she gets to know the members of the band much more better, she discovers all sorts of things and she gets into some family problems, school problems and Dumb problems and to top it all, she's deaf.

Okay, I'm not going to lie I did kinda copy the info of the book...
I think it's a good book and it's not really a teenage love story book and that's what I like about it. There's love. But it's not covered by it.

If you are going to buy the book, I think you should buy the hard-cover version. Because it just looked cooler than the paperback ones.


No comments: