Friday 13 April 2012

Final Fantasy X HD

Let me just clear this up. FFX HD is not a remake. They're just making it in HD - High Definition.  Although everything will be the same, you will get to pick up much samller details due to the HD-ness. That means you will get to see the spring scene in HD and other scenes. The thing is. it's going to be released on PS3 and PS Vita. I think FFX HD is only for PS3 and PS Vita. That sucks. I don't have a PS3 or a PS Vita. All the new gaming consoles they're making today... it's too fast! So sad. I want to play FFX HD, cause, I don't have FFX on PS2.

Do you think FFX HD is a good idea?

I mean, no one is even reading my posts so why not ask a rhetorical question?

2 comments:

SpiderFrodo said...

Are you kidding me! I love the FFX HD idea. I get to play the game all over again, with better graphics. Hopefully, they do a good job on the upscale, and we get some really good character models. But, hey, I would buy it again for just the trophy's (:

Gabriel said...

Yeah, I wish I had a PS3 so I can play it first in HD. I haven't played the one on PS2 yet. I'm planning to buy the game on PS2 but then, if they released it on PS3 then I would want to buy a PS3 then the game, anyway, enough rambling.